Tuesday, October 19, 2010

caterer and ice cream



tonight i received 2 quotation for catering. 1 is radicolously expensive and another one is affordable.
they quote me so soon and even chat with me trough facebook that im so imprest with their hardwork. its almost 11pm and they still work.
and so they quote me for 300px(it is expensive to do such a small pax rather than bigger one) aneh. anyway he quote me for rm5700 inclusive of everything, canopy, decoration food. i wont be needing any PA system as my wedding will be held in apartment. i dont want to bother people with the noises. and my mum wanted to add on teh tarik. so rm1/each will be rm300 extra. sure no problem. so the total insya allah is rm6000.

and my haagan dazs ice cream for the wedding has arrive! yay! im so happy! 1 big tubs of ice crea. owh maybe gonna add another big tubs of it. any fave flavour people out there? :-)

4 comments:

  1. oh, lagi. amik award tau dear.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meowmeow ;)

    hey dear i think d package is ok.. normally the lesser pax you have,the higher the price is T_T

    I think the rm5700 for good service,food,canopy n deco is worth it :D dont be shy to ask whether they'll provide extra/free stuffs..hehe..


    meow~
    http://reneemeowwedding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh renee. thank u for assuring me, but i am stubborn still waiting for the pther 2 caterer.
    thanks lala

    ReplyDelete

  4. Many many thanks for your wonderful information. I found one website who provides catering service in kolkata.
    Wedding Caterers follow this also.

    ReplyDelete