Wednesday, June 22, 2011

baby stuff


my husband is really paranoid whenever i ask permission from him to buy clothes and the baby stuff.
haha.
he said it is too early.
but i say, i am damn excited.


anyway,since my sayangness afiqah rahmat is in united kingdom(over), i ask her to buy me the breast pump. being such a lovely adorable fiki cantik (hehe) sayangness, she bought me a microwave sterilizer and baby bottle. yay! hehe:-)
my 1st step towards breastfeeding for my baby.

so this is the 1st ever item i bought for my baby.

cant wait to buy those adorable baju-bajuan.

4 comments:

  1. hi dear..another geng mommy to be!anyway,brg baby from UK mmg murah kan?besnya ader orng nk belikan.. =)


    take care mommy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hheheh hye yun!: yes it is. i am so lucky and thankful!

    ReplyDelete