Sunday, July 10, 2011

baby stuff





owh how crazy i go whenever i shop for my baby. but i can seem to last long. tired and in pain.
anyway i went to the curve today to shop at nine months since they are having this sales. my clothes are all horrible to wear.

and also come upon this blanket that i have been aiming for since i got myself pregnant with discount cheaper than online. happiness.

i also want to but this baby cot in ikea that can change into small bed when our kids grow up. so cool!
rm499. the mattresses is rm300. so all together is rm800 something which is a very good investment i must say..


i have bought 3 sets of baby clothes for changes during hospital stay. it is only for a week wear before the baby put on some weight. petite size.

i dont have to buy stroller and car seats since my brother already have them and my nieces already grew up. so yeah happiness.heheh

cant wait for midvalley exhibition. i wanna buy more baby clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment